Monday, May 29, 2017

Carly & Wyatt

Saturday May 27, 2017 I had the privilege to style my cousin Carly Schooleys Hair for her wedding.  With a forecast of severe weather we were all a bit weary of how the afternoon and evening may unfold.  I headed to the site were the bride and her friends were getting ready and on my way I heard of storms all around us with strong wind and up to softball size hail via radio.  Miracously the outdoor venue (my parents farm) where the wedding was being held stayed completely dry and free of the surrounding weather.  

Needless to say the storms brought in cooler weather perfect for the evenings event.  We had already chosen to do braided updos for the bride and the brides sister that would hold up to a wave of rain and/or Missouri humidity and they turned out beautiful.  

The bride- back view 
Bride- Left Side View 

Bride- Right Side 

Bridesmaid 

I was also in charge of putting together the bridesmaids bouquets and I helped with the table arrangements as well. It was definitely an amazing weekend.  I have posted some photos below from the wedding, stay tuned for more photos once the professional photographer gets her images released.  



The Bride and Groom, Wyatt and Carly

Me, my husband Michael and daughter Lottie at the ceremony 

More of the table arrangements

My daughter Lottie helping with the bridesmaids bouquets 

A nighttime view of the wedding venue at my parents farm it's the fourth wedding to be held there 







No comments:

Post a Comment